My name is Zane, and I am a junior at Ohio State studying Economics and Statistics. I was born and raised in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, just north of Akron, and I am very proud to be from Northeast Ohio. Frankly, I love it here. Moving to Columbus has made me realize this. I've had family living in NEO continuously for 150 years. Devil's Strip all the way ( sorry, non Akron folks)!
I am one of 3 children, with two younger sisters who I love to death. I love my family and am thankful that I have been blessed with them.
Some of my hobbies include hiking, traveling, biking, and smoking stuff in my new meat smoker. I'm a big foodie and will eat just about anything (which always makes my mom happy). I am also very passionate about sports.
I attended Woodridge Schools for all 12 years of school, and I will always be a Bulldog. While in high school, I played baseball, bowling (don't even dare call it not a real sport), and golf, earning 10 letters over my 4 years. I was lucky enough to be a participant in 2 state bowling tournament with my team ( in which we finished 4th both times) as well as receiving All-Ohio honors and the Portage Trail Conference Player of the Year Award in baseball my senior year. I really miss those days.
Like I said, I love traveling. I have been to 8 countries (Canada, Mexico, England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany). I am passionate about learning about other cultures and seeing how life differs in different areas of the world. I can also speak some German, so that's kinda cool I guess.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog. I am always happy to discuss my experiences with people!
Comments
Post a Comment