Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!
I have decided to start the blogging adventure mainly as a form of enhancing my creative wellness- something that many OSU students have learned (at least those in STEP). I have never been into the typical creative outlets such as art, playing an instrument, or coloring, but I've always enjoyed writing, so I figured I'd give this a try.
Here you will find travel storys, my thoughts on pressing societal issues, Cleveland Sports and OSU, and any of my own research work or school projects I think are relevant. As a data geek, I also hope to do some interesting projects that touch on issues that are close to me. Bear with me, I am still trying to figure out how to format this in the best way!
I have noticed over the past few weeks, I am constantly thinking- and this time has given me lots of things to think about (ahem Capitol Rioters). This will serve as a place to organize these thoughts and hopefully provide some insight to society's pressing issues.
I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to leave comments!
Comments
Post a Comment